Changing Futures at Renaissance is a free and confidential HIV support project – that specialises in helping those who are HIV positive move towards or into employment, training or education.
We work with individuals all over Lancashire to feel more confident, empowered and supported to overcome the barriers they may face in entering the work place or education.
The project can offer you non-judgmental ADVICE, INFORMATION and flexible 1-to-1 SUPPORT to help you reach your full potential. This can include:
• Help accessing/applying for education or training programmes.
• Help searching and applying for volunteering opportunities.
• Access to support groups and activities
• Help understanding what is important to you in your future job–& a Personalised action plan
• Support in developing a CV and covering letters
• Access to Skills Days
• Support to increase your Confidence, Self Esteem and Motivation
• Help with Job searching & completing job applications
• Help to manage and over-come barriers that may prevent you entering education or applying for a job
• Support with identifying and coping with issues in the workplace.
• Help with budgeting
• Help once employed/education i.e keeping healthy in the workplace
• Support with accessing childcare.
Everyone referred onto the project will work with our Transformational Coach Zoey to develop a personal action plan to help reach their future goals. Every journey is different and we want to give you the opportunity to change your future, one small step at a time.
If you are 18 and older, unemployed and have the right to work in the UK you could be eligible for the program and we would love to hear from you!
Contact us for more information or to book your first appointment now:
Telephone: (01253) 311431
In person: Call into Renaissance at Drugline Lancashire Ltd. 102 Dickson Road, BLACKPOOL
Renaissance at Drugline Lancashire Ltd has been jointly funded by the Big Lottery Fund and European Social Fund to work in partnership to deliver the new Changing Futures Project. The project is made up of 72 other organisations that can also assistance you on your journey as well.