Renaissance is working as part of a Lancashire-wide partnership delivering the ‘Changing Futures’ project.
Changing Futures is one of Lancashire’s ‘Building Better Opportunities’ projects, funded by the Big Lottery Fund and European Social Fund.
Through Changing Futures, Renaissance is offering free and confidential support to help those who are HIV positive move towards or into employment, training or education.
We work with individuals all over Lancashire to feel more confident, empowered and supported to overcome the barriers they may face in entering the work place or education.
We can help you to reach your full potential through non-judgmental advice, information and flexible 1-to-1 support. This can include:
• Help accessing/applying for education or training programmes
• Help searching and applying for volunteering opportunities
• Access to support groups and activities
• Help understanding what is important to you in your future job & a personalised action plan
• Support in developing a CV and covering letters
• Access to Skills Days
• Support to increase your confidence, self-esteem and motivation
• Help with job searching and completing job applications
• Help to manage and over-come barriers that may prevent you entering education or applying for a job
• Support with identifying and coping with issues in the workplace
• Help with budgeting
• Help once employed/education i.e. keeping healthy in the workplace
• Support with accessing childcare.
Everyone referred onto the project will work with our Transformational Coach Zoey to develop a personal action plan to help reach their future goals. Every journey is different and we want to give you the opportunity to change your future, one small step at a time.
If you are 18 and older, unemployed and have the right to work in the UK you could be eligible for the program and we would love to hear from you!
Contact us for more information or to book your first appointment now:
Telephone: (01253) 311431
In person: Call into Renaissance at Drugline Lancashire Ltd. 102 Dickson Road, BLACKPOOL
Renaissance at Drugline Lancashire Ltd is one of over 60 partners delivering support as part of Lancashire’s Building Better Opportunities programme. Together we are helping people to overcome barriers, improve their employability skills and to secure fulfilling occupations.
Building Better Opportunities is a national programme from The Big Lottery Fund who are matching funds from the European Social Fund (ESF) 2014-2020 to invest in local projects tackling the root causes of poverty, promoting social inclusion and driving local jobs and growth.